Donnerstag, 30. April 2015

My Design on the Runway: Show Off - Off Show

My draped 'Trinity Dress' out of mold from the 2nd semester was part of the MD.H catwalk in January. The show was set in 'Haus der Kunst' in Munich.
The presentation of the mold dresses from my year was designed pure and plain going with the fabrics: the models were barefooted and pure made up.
Here you can read details about my dress.

Model: Julia Frank
Photography: George A. Rauscher
Design: Anna Wiendl

Above you see me (2nd in the row) beeing on the catwalk as a designer at the end of the show. 
Below is the link to watch the whole fashion show, seeing my dress in motion and also various designs from pupils of different years of the "Mediadesign Hochschule München":


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

RELEVANT

PORTFOLIO & NEWS

https://www.annawiendl.com/

Instagram